Coaching & Assessment Tools:
Purpose, tools, results!
Our Coaching and Assessments make it easy and fun to take stock of where you are, then where you want to go, and how to get there.
The Back to Business program is designed to:
- Identify your unique strengths, values, and interests
- Learn to clearly communicate your value
- Build a realistic and focused plan for going back to work
What is coaching?
Coaching is a collaborative and creative process used to define a framework of goals and then build the plans to reach them. The objective of our coaching is to inspire you to maximize your personal and professional potential, with priority and respect for your family and lifestyle needs.
Our program uses a unique combination of coaching and assessment tools to help you identify and focus on:
- Your strengths and interests and how they can translate into career capabilities
- Your definition of success and a realistic plan to get what you want
- The tools and strategies you need to make a confident and successful re-entry back to the workplace
Who is our coaching program for?
- Anyone ready for change but not sure what they want to do
- Anyone who understands the value of investing in themselves and their career
What can coaching do for me?
- Take stock of where you are, where you want to go, and how to get there
- Clarify your core values and your vision for yourself, both personally and professionally
- Learn how to unblock any fears related to change
- Be challenged to really think about what the right fit will be for you and your family
- Figure out what you want and don’t want in your life, and turn it into a realistic plan
- Identify your unique need for flexibility/balance, and what work environment would best suit your style and needs
- Learn how to add the skills you need to make yourself marketable, reach your goals and get what you want
What are assessments?
Personality, communication style, interest and leadership assessments are widely used by Human Resource departments today to help them gain insight into their candidates’ strengths and potential cultural fit.
What can your assessments do for me?
- Gain insight into your personal values, interests and passions
- Help identify your natural abilities and strengths
- Gain familiarity with the tools most HR departments use, understand the output, and be able to play to those strengths
- Develop a “short list” of potential careers
- Gain clarity to set career goals
- Understand what work environments make sense for you
- Understand and improve your communication style and how you relate to others